Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Walk to 40 Weeks

I know it has been FOREVER since I have blogged. I suppose the burning passion to write has dimmed quite a bit and with how full life is, sometimes I just can't justify spending any time blogging. I kind of have to choose between that and other hobbies or relaxation time.

Speaking of hobbies, you all know I digital scrapbook, and when I came across this idea off a friend's blog of a way to document a pregnancy, I thought I would really like it. It's called the Walk to 40 Weeks, with the main focus to take a front and side picture of the growing belly and to write the little nugget a note every week. I have added a few "scrapbooking elements" to my final compositions. I didn't start until after week 20 because prior to that, there's not really much belly to document. :)

Here are the first three weeks of pics I took. I wish I had a nice camera or a talented photographer, or both perhaps, that could capture us every week, but alas, the little Cybershot point-and-shoot will have to suffice. Thank God for photoshop.


2 comments:

  1. love week 23 pics with you and your girls...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make pregnancy so beautiful! God has surely blessed you to be mama to 4 amazing little girls. you're so inspiring, jess!!!!

    ReplyDelete