Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One of the reasons I disappeared in December...

I thought I would post a slideshow of a digital wedding scrapbook album that I created for my bro & sis-in-law, WIll & Laura, as a Christmas present this past year (their wedding was in Nov of 08, just two months after J was born, and our whole fam was in it). This book took up a lot of my spare time (which was already at a premium) in December. They hadn't even printed any photos from the wedding, much less put together an album archiving the story, so this gift was very special. I had them all printed and slid them into a nice linen-covered album. You can click on the slideshow to go to my Photobucket and see the individual pics a little bigger if you want. I am trying to add a song to my blog so that music plays while you watch it, so be sure to have your volume up in case I figure that out. :)



The pages are 12x12, so if the text looks too small to read on here, it's not in person when you see it. I kept things in their color scheme...brown, green, gold, and of course, black and white. Their photos were taken by the infamous Tom Warwick (color), assisted by Dave Boesch (B&W). So good!







If you are a scrapper and want the credits for the scrapbook materials I used, message me and I can get them to you. Since this album is over 45 pages long, that was too much info to put in this post.

3 comments:

  1. You're so creative...I absolutely LOVE this! I'm sure this is a favorite gift of theirs. Like the music playing, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! You've done it again, Jess! The whole book is beautiful. I especially love the Announcing Mr and Mrs William Stern page - so fun!

    ReplyDelete